Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My first entry

I decided to start this blog to show my works - plastic model kits.

I am obsessed by my hobby since childhood. Around the age of 15, I had to stop my hobby. The reason for discontinuation of my hobby, was a school, a lot of learning. After 10 years, I could safely return to my best hobby.

I like to make models of plastic and paper. The scale is not important to me. I like tanks and planes and harbour tugs.

The first entry is always the hardest:)
Zdecydowałem się na pisanie tego bloga, po to by pokazać moje prace - plastikowe modele redukcyjne.

Hobby tym interesuję się od dzieciństwa. niestety około 15 lat musiałem przerwać moją pasję. Wszystko związane było z nauką. Po około 10 latach mogłem powrócić do klejenia modeli.

Lubię sklejać modele plastikowe, ale tez nie gardzę papierowymi. Skala nie jest wazna. Lubię czołgi i samoloty oraz holowniki portowe.

Pierwszy wpis jest zawsze najtrudniejszy.

...☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)