Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Old Gallery Review - Fokker E. III

Another show of photos from the old galleries. This time, I present the model Fokker E.III, from Revell, in 1:72 scale. On this model, I trained in the winding rigging. I made a few mistakes, which I hope to avoid in the future. During the work I improved a little bit the engine by adding new pipes. In the future, I would have turned the cylinders made ​​by myself.
Kolejna galeria odnalezionych zdjęć. tym razem przedstawiam model Fokker E.III, firmy Revell w skali 1:72. Na tym modelu trenowałem olinowanie. Teraz widzę, że mogłem popełnić kilka błędów, których mam nadzieję unikać w przyszłości. Podczas zabawy z tym modele dodałem kilka przewodów na silniku. W przyszłości budując ten model jeszcze raz, wykonam cylindry od nowa.



...☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)