Saturday, January 5, 2013

Krupp Protz Kfz.69 - diorama (chapter - 3)

Finally! I found a little time to build models! I feel sad that I was sick all weekend - cold, cough, runny nose. But perhaps due to the fact that I had to sit at home, I was able to build models. When I checked the models that I have to finish it, I noticed that in my T-34 I lost my exhaust pipe. That's why I came back to build a diorama model of Krupp. I worked on the chassis and the vehicle body. I noticed that the part of the driver's seat back has printed shovels. Then I noticed the sketch of moldings found in the manual. It turns out that in the set are two shovels, which should not be used to build the model. Of course ... why not scrape what is on the seat and mount those better shovels?



And so I did. The effect is much better! It is a pity that the manufacturer had not thought about it.

[WORKING IN PROGRESS - TO BE CONTINUED ...]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)