Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Pz.Inż.126, or 7TP, or Vickers E, or T-26... or tank in Sci-Fi - chapter 3

The model of the tank is almost ready. I want to make some more details, eg anti-cumulative screens and some scrap, maybe sandbags. I wonder yet. In the meantime, I started thinking about building a stand - diorama. Maybe it will not be a diorama but a vignette.
Model czołgu już prawie gotowy. Chcę jeszcze dorobić kilka detali, np. ekrany przeciw-kumulacyjne i jakiś złom, może worki z piaskiem. Zastanawiam się jeszcze. W międzyczasie zacząłem myśleć nad budową podstawki – dioramy. No, może nie dioramy, ale winiety.


I was looking for the right topic for my vignette. Because I plan to add a Soviet crew to the tank, I decided to add something with a Soviet accent on the vignette. The last known topic in the press were Soviet monuments in Poland - that's why the choice is a monument. I searched the Internet, got acquainted with the eastern art of such objects. Most contained a red star or a sickle and a hammer. Two of the most well-known symbols.
Szukałem odpowiedniego tematu. Ponieważ do czołgu planuje dodać sowiecką załogę, postanowiłem dodać na winiecie coś z sowieckim akcentem. Ostatnio głośnym tematem były sowieckie pomniki na terenie naszego kraju – dlatego wybór padł na pomnik, monument. Przeszukałem Internet, zapoznałem się ze wschodnią sztuką budowania takich obiektów pamięci. Większość zawierała czerwoną gwiazdę lub sierp i młot. Dwa najbardziej znane symbole.


Almost all the monuments that I have seen are very high. They are often quite large squares, on which there is a huge monument - a mausoleum. I did not want to do such a large object. I wanted the monument to be not much taller than the tank - no more than twice the height of the tank. A few minutes of work in the computer and I had a ready draft of the monument.
Niemalże wszystkie pomniki, które widziałem są bardzo wysokie. Często są to sporych rozmiarów place, na których stoi ogromny pomnik – mauzoleum. Nie chciałem robić tak dużego. Zależało mi żeby nie przewyższał czołgu nie bardziej jak jego dwukrotna wysokość. Kilka minut pracy w komputerze i miałem gotowy szkic pomnika.




I built the basis of the vignette using my favorite method. First the construction of grating. Around the grating, I put on a plastic strap. Then I added finishing elements - a pavement and a monument. Everything made of plastic sheets.
Podstawę winiety budowałem moją ulubioną metodą. Najpierw budowa kratownicy, na to obręcz obłożona paskiem, a dalej elementy wykańczające całość - chodnik, droga z kostki brukowej, etc. Wszystko wykonane z plastikowych arkuszy.




I made a paving from plastic sheet. I wanted to arrange the cubes irregularly.
Kostkę brukową wykonałem z arkusza plastiku. Zależało mi na nieregularnym ułożeniu kostek.



There is still a lot of work left ... But I don't give up. I am going to finish this project!
Pozostało jeszcze sporo pracy... Ale nie poddaję się. Mam zamiar skończyć ten projekt!



To be continued...
Ciąg dalszy nastąpi...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)