Friday, September 30, 2016

Ruined House and 7.5 cm ANTI-TANK GUN PAK 40/L46 Battle Diorama [TAMIYA, 1:35, 35047]

I have a lot of models that are in boxes in my stock. I was wondering how I can combine them to build for example a diorama. It turned out that I have enough kits to make such combinations.
Nadmiar modeli w szafie zmusił mnie do podjęcia decyzji, które modele mogę wykonać jednocześnie. Zastanawiałem się, które modele mogę połączyć tak by wykorzystać je np. do budowy dioramy. Okazało się, że mam dość zestawów by zrobić takie kombinacje.


I found in my stock one of the older models from ITALERI "House Ruin" in 1:35 scale [no. Cat. 414, '95]. I bought it for about 4 EUR in a toy store. Model looks like diorama for battle games (wargaming). I also have several models of anti-aircraft guns. Most of them are models from Tamiya.
Znalazłem jeden ze starszych modeli ITALERI "House Ruin" w skali 1:35 [nr. kat. 414]. Kupiłem go kiedyś za 15 PLN w jakimś sklepie z zabawkami. Model wygląda jakby był przygotowany do budowy dioramy do gier bitewnych (wargaming). W szafie mam też kilka modeli dział przeciwlotniczych. W większości są to modele firmy TAMIYA.




Model of ITALERI as you can see in the photographs is quite poor in detail. No details in places where they should be such as defects in the plaster walls makes parts flat.
Makieta ITALERI jak widać na fotografiach jest dość uboga w detale. Brak wypukłości w miejscach gdzie powinny być ubytki w tynku czy detale ścian, powodują, że elementy wyglądają bardzo płasko.





I removed some plastic from one of the walls and I added destroyed bricks.
Usunąłem fragment jednej ze ścian i dodałem zniszczone cegły.




On the wall I've put on strips of plastic to make them more realistic. It took me a little time.
Na części modeli dokleiłem paski plastiku tak by nadać wypukłości ścianom. Zajęło mi to niewiele czasu.





I also added the stairs, windows, and I remade the door.
Dodałem też schodki, okna, oraz przerobiłem drzwi.




After adding almost all the details, I checked whether these walls fit together.
Po dodaniu niemalże wszystkich detali przymierzyłem do siebie obydwie części ściany.





I joined both halves of the walls. I checked whether they fit into the base of dioramas. I came to the conclusion that the place of walls on the flat surface looked quite dull. That's why I added an extra band under the walls. Now the walls are not sited directly on the ground.
Przymierzyłem obydwie już sklejone ściany do przygotowanej wcześniej podstawy dioramy. Doszedłem do wniosku, że postawienie ścian na takiej płaskiej powierzchni wyglądało dość nieciekawie. Dlatego też dodałem dodatkową opaskę przed ścianami. Teraz ściany nie są posadowione bezpośrednio na gruncie.




The pictures show finished destroyed brick. It is still necessary to add a little debris to the ground.
Wykończyłem ukruszone cegły. Konieczne jest jeszcze dodanie trochę gruzu przy gruncie.






In the next post I will show more items added to the diorama. They will include window, door, the road that leads to the stairs, details of the building, etc.
W kolejnym wpisie pokażę kolejne elementy dodane na dioramie. Będą to m.in. okno, drzwi, droga prowadząca do schodów, dodatki do budynku, itp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)