Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Soviet T.34 with diorama battle display (chapter - 1)


As I mentioned in a previous blog entries - I have a few started and unfinished models in the workshop. Here I present a new model and thus the next workshop, the "Soviet T.34 with diorama battle display" Matchbox 1:76 scale (Cat. no. 40082).
YYY


Just as the work of "Krupp Protz accident. 69 3-7cm Panzerabwehrkanone" the same company on the same scale - the same model and at the same time I'm going to improve it a bit and add a few new elements.

Below is a photo of the prototype model. Picture from Revell are displayed on the packaging and in online stores as promotional material.
YYY


Model given in the package consists of a tank, stand, and figure. The stand is nothing but a single flat block, which we can provide three pieces of the fence. To my eye the fence does not quite look like a fence.
YYY


I tried to replace the fence. I cut a thin polystyrene plate into thin strips. So I made the boards, which joined the crossbars.
YYY


I tried on the fence to the base, and came to the conclusion that the effect is still poor. So I added a new element in the form of a wooden chalet.
YYY


The photo below shows the whole model. Almost ready.
YYY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)