Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cannon 150 mm SK C/28 (chapter - 1)

So, I presented another return to gallery of unfinished models. This time it will be diorama of German stronghold (fort) placed in Swinoujscie city. You can read about history of this stronghold on official site by clicking on this adress: West Fortification in Swinoujscie.

Of course, my diorama, will be shows one part of the fort. It will be artillery stand for 150 mm SK C/28 cannon (SK - Schnell-Lade-Kanone, C - Construktionsjahr). Work on this cannon I started about 2 years ago. I had to stop this project because I had problems with my job. Then in my laptop hard drive has been damage, all the data too.

I was searching all CD with data in my home. After hours of searching, I found some photos, sketches, and digital projects of the cannon. Better than nothing. I decided not to give up and restore all the information and drawings.

If anyone has any plans, drawings or information about this cannon please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)