Monday, April 22, 2013

Cannon 150 mm SK C/28 (chapter - 2)

At the beginning of the project I wanted to build a diorama that would be the sizable part of the fort. I have to admit that I started to build this diorama in such a large size. However, the amount of materials that I would have to use a scared me. On photo below You can see rendered project of whole diorama. The second picture shows the diorama of how it looked during building.


In a previous post I wrote that all digital drawings and pictures are lost. Some of them I found on a CD and on the Internet. Unfortunately, 3D CAD design I had lost for good. But I did not give up. I design from the beginning drawings of cannon and diorama.


The greatest difficulty in designing the cannon is fact that I don't have any archival plans or sketches. And I don't know where I can get them. Whole designing is based on photos from internet. All of them are made in perspective. In that case it's hard to make some measurements. That's why I have to do everything approximate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)