Saturday, April 6, 2013

Soviet T.34 with diorama battle display (chapter - 5)

After a long break I decided to scrape a little on my T.34. Last time when I was working on this model it was April 3rd. Let me remind you that I'm trying to finish six projects: Harbour Tug Boat from Revell, M151A2 Tow Missile Launcher, Krupp-Protz Kfz.69 - diorama, Cannon 150 mm SK C/28, Pz. Eng 126 and including T.34.

I want to end this madness. So I start to complete models that require little work to finish them. Yesterday while I was working, my son cheered me. He shouted at me: dad, dad, dad (of course in Polish it means tata, tata, tata). Several times he hit me with something in his hand. Fortunately, I had no injuries. It was a sign that I have to finish the work. Thank you, my son, for accelerating the pace of my work.

Let us return to the subject of the model. I lost one of the exhaust pipe. I could not do just only one new exhaust. This new exhaust pipe differentiate it from the original. I had to do two new ones. The result of my work you can see on the picture below.All I can say is that those exhaust pipes are only imitation of original pipes. Better than nothing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)