Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Soviet T.34 with diorama battle display (chapter - 4)


Let's return to the topic of T.34 tank and diorama battle. For a few days I was working on tracks-marks that's left by the tank treads. I think that I spent too much time on these tracks-marks. But the effect is satisfactory for me, and better than the prototype.
YYY



I promised that I will use the photo-comparison, and make it happen. The opinion of what I've done I leave you readers. I care for each evaluation and comments. So write what do you think about my work.
YYY



From now on, I will start work on the tank. The diorama still needs a few details. About those details I wrote in previous posts. So I get back to work. Stay tuned for another post soon.
YYY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)