Monday, November 18, 2013

The collection of "Wrzesień 1939" (September 1939)

Note! The following entry is not a form of advertising! This is my review!

The day before yesterday, I got from my dad publication of a series of "September 1939". Newspaper was published with plastic model, which will be part of the collection of armoured vehicles of the September Campaign. First model is TKS with 20 mm cannon.


At first I was very skeptical. I asked myself, that the model in a newspaper for 2.5 Euro can be made in good quality? Now I know this may be true. The package includes a toothpick (for glue), glue, and most important, the model. To build the model, the manufacturer has prepared 12 parts. Precision of these parts is a very positive surprise!

I've already bought two sets! I'll buy another 2 and will use to build a diorama!

More information will be soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)