Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Pz.Inż.126, or 7TP, or Vickers E, or T-26... or tank in Sci-Fi - chapter 2

Continuation of the show of works on the unknown model... What has changed in the model since the last entry on my blog?
Ciąg dalszy prac nad bliżej nieznanym modelem... Co się zmieniło od ostatniego wpisu na moim blogu?


First. I exchanged tank tracks for new ones. The package contains rubber straps that do not look like tank tracks. I bought a new one from RPM (cat. no. 35901), which are much better. I glued the tracks completely, but I did not permanently mount the wheels. Thanks to this I can take off these parts and paint them separately. The effects of my work are presented below.
Po pierwsze. Wymieniłem gąsienice na nowe. W opakowaniu są gumowe paski, które nie przypominają gąsienic. Zakupiłem nowe z firmy RPM (nr. kat. 35901), które są znacznie lepsze. Gąsienice skleiłem w całości, ale nie wklejałem kół. Dzięki temu mogę zdjąć te części i pomalować je osobno. Efekty mojej pracy poniżej.


Secondly. I assembled the revolving gun. I still do not like it, but it looks better than the first version.
Po drugie. Zmontowałem działo obrotowe. Nadal mi się nie podoba, ale wygląda lepiej niż w pierwotnej wersji.


Thirdly. I worked on suspension bogie. The end result is terrible. I have only refined these parts from the outside. I also added imitation screws. I keep telling myself that I treat this model as fun and exercise.
Po trzecie. Pracowałem nad wózkami kół. Efekt końcowy jest okropny. Części te dopracowałem tylko od zewnątrz. Dodałem też imitacje śrub. Cały czas powtarzam sobie, że ten model traktuję jako zabawę i ćwiczenie.


Fourthly. A few new rivets appeared on the hull and a holder for spare links of tank tracks.
Po czwarte. Na kadłubie pojawiło się kilka nowych nitów oraz uchwyt na zapasowe ogniwa gąsienic.



In my head I'm planning to make a mini vignette. For sure it will be smaller than the tank's outline.
W głowie układam sobie plan wykonania mini winiety. Na pewno będzie mniejsza od obrysu czołgu.


I'm self-critical and I know that this model looks terrible. But maybe I can cover the failures through weathering, dust, mud, etc.
Jestem samokrytyczny i wiem, że ten model wygląda okropnie. Ale może uda mi się zasłonić niedoróbki poprzez weathering, kurz, błoto, itp.


Keep finger crossed. See You soon...
Trzymajcie kciuki. Do zobaczenia wkrótce...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment :)